cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance claim

Emmchap11
Investigator
Investigator

I made an insurance claim which was accepted with my new mobile device delivery date being today. I had a confirmation email that my claim had been accepted, also saying that I will recieve information regarding my delivery. I haven't heard anymore! No order reference number and I am without a phone to call ee for help (junk mail also checked)  

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Emmchap11

Welcome to the community. 

Since your post last night have you received any update?

Katie

Hi there,

no, still haven't had an update or an email to say about the delivery of the new phone. I'm stuck on what to do as I'm having to resort to using an old tesco mobile to access Internet when I am near a WiFi source so am unable to make calls to ee to sort it. 

Thanks 

Emma 

Leanne_T

Hi @Emmchap11 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Can you receive texts to the phone you are using? 

Could you download the DPD app and enter the mobile number or email if that does not work, and the postcode to see if any deliveries are scheduled? 

Leanne.

Hi leanne, 

I cannot recieve texts as the phone is a tesco phone and will not accept my ee sim card and DPD need an order number for tracking and I haven't had any further contact from ee other than an email accepting my claim and telling me that another email will be sent within 24hours with delivery details.

Thanks 

Emma 

Christopher_G

Hi @Emmchap11 

Have you tried speaking to our Mobile Care team through live chat? There's a link on our get in touch help page.

Chris

Hi Chris, 

Yes I have, it's saying that 'messaging is unavailable at this time, sorry for any inconvenience caused' that's why I have resorted to post in the ee community board.

Thanks

Emma

Christopher_G

This is something you'll need to speak to our customer service team about, @Emmchap11.

If you live near an EE Store, I would recommend popping in or contacting our Mobile Care team through a VOiP service, such as Skype.

Chris