cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Rewards & Customer Service

Cat_cardoso
Visitor

I've joined EE this month and already starting to be disapointed.

I've Purchased a new Google Pixel 6A with 125GB per month which would come with a digital Mastercard for £200 as a reward. Now this was a relevant factor in deciding which phone I picked.

There was no disclaimer at first of how long it would take to receive/claim the reward, so I waited a few days.

I finally called and first they said it would take up to 15 days ( I called on the 13th day) so I waited. 

Called again, and the second time they said it wouldn't come until 15 days had past. so I waited a few more days, but started a claim with the rewards team with the promise of a call back that never came.

When I called again I was told 15 working days instead of 15 days (but these had passed already) so the lady on the phone said she would claim the reward for me and now it's gonna take another 5 days to receive an e-mail.

This process has already left me disappointed with EE, because by now my details have been checked at least 5 times and they still spill out the excuse that 'they need to do checks'. How many checks do you need? Why does this take so long? Honestly feels like a scam so people won't claim their rewards.

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cat_cardoso,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there has been a delay in receiving your gift card.

You did the right thing in contacting Customer Care, who will have passed your details to our support team to make sure your redemption text is sent to you.

Thanks

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You should receive a text to claim this between 15 and 30 days after purchase. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi I am having the same problem.  New contract on the 24th November and still not received anything or information for this card

@Peachpoo_71  that’s a text sent to you 15 to 30 days after you got the device.    So today is only 14 days. 

Husband signed up the same day and he has his digital card already