Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS EE perks

Taramac71
Investigator
Investigator

Hello

I want to upgrade my phone but want to use my perk discount. When I logged in I was asked to revalidate my NHS email.  I did this and got the screen message that it had been successfully validated. However, when I now try and log in I get the message that the details are not valid. I have requested a reset password email several times and no emails have been sent to me. Can this be fixed please? I’m not wanting to upgrade without this discount. I have spoken to someone on the chat and was told to use the re-set password link. I had already tried this. I was then told to contact the NHS and was given a link to the NHS app, which is a health app. I don’t believe this is anything to do with my employer as the company email has been accepted validated a couple of hours ago. The chat service hasn’t been particularly helpful. Can someone help please. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Salste
Investigator
Investigator

This is exactly what is happening to me too! I look forward to the answer!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Salste
Investigator
Investigator

This is exactly what is happening to me too! I look forward to the answer!!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Taramac71 & @Salste 

Welcome to the community.

Could you check your spam/junk folder to see if the reset password email has gone there please?

Chris

Hi Chris

I have done that several times. There is no email there.

Thanks

I have now sorted the issue by contacting 150 🙂

Contact 150. They will send you a text to a chat with customer services. Much better than the chat through the app. They sorted it for me 🙂