Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s23 ultra + watch deal

Chaosky
Investigator
Investigator

Hiya,

So I ordered the galaxy s23 yesterday over the phone, to which I repeatedly asked if I'll be receiving the watch also, all seemed well.

Phones on the way, many emails about that but absolutely nowhere can I find information about the watch; no emails, texts, links, nothing in the contract, nothing in the app. This is concerning as I've specifically signed up for this contract for included watch. And the last thing I want is to be duped into a contract and not receive promised accessory past the point that the contract cannot be ended.

Any help appreciated 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

If you qualify which you should as you ordered yesterday, they usually  send the watch 15 - 30 days after the phone as been delivered to the same address as the phone was delivered to. 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chaosky 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Your watch will be delivered to your home address 15-30 days after receiving your phone.

Full terms can be found here - Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Watch5 (ee.co.uk)

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Leanne.

@Chaosky  Just to add the watch is a free gift it doesn’t form part of the phone contract because it’s a free gift, that’s why there is no mention of it.  

Emma1984b
Visitor

You have 31 days to claim the watch on ee website.. u show them the receipt for the phone and they send u the watch.. I had to do this to get my ear buds last year.. if u don't claim it within 31 days u loose it

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Emma1984b

Sometimes customers are required to complete their claim, however, this deal is direct with EE and will be auto fulfilled and sent to the address on the customers account 15-30 days after purchase. 

Katie