cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Straight to answerphone

mgunnill
Investigator
Investigator

From home, any calls go straight to my answerphone. I use an iPhone 11, with WIFI calling turned on. I get three bars on my phone settings. I am missing lots of calls. Anyone got any answers please?

Thx

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @mgunnill 

If you report this to our technical support team, they will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T

Hi @mgunnill 

Welcome back to the community. 

Could you check the status of the network in your area, if you enter your postcode into our coverage checker and hit 'check status'?

This will show you if we have any problems reported in the area.

Leanne. 

Thank you.

I have already checked the coverage checker. The issue has been happening for some months. Never a problem before. Grateful for further help.

Mike

Leanne_T

Thanks @mgunnill 

Is this happening in more than one area? 

Are you able to try the SIM card in another phone to see if the same happens? 

Leanne 🙂

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your phone-screen should either show 4G-calling if you are using VoLTE, or WiFi-calling if it's being used.

Which is shown when you miss calls?

If neither are shown, please post up a picture or screenshot - I have some suspicions, and would be interested if they can be confirmed.

Leanne:

Only at home. I am unable to test the SIM card in another phone, sorry.

Mike

Hello:

I have WIFI Calling enabled, sometimes it shows on my screen-mostly not. I don’t get any notification when I miss calls.

Grateful for further help. I am missing calls from the hospital.

Thank you

Mike

mg-phone iPhone 11mg-phone iPhone 11

Leanne_T

Thanks @mgunnill 

If you report this to our technical support team, they will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

Leanne

To follow up on my problem. I contacted Technical Support as you suggested via telephone. They were very good and level two  sorted out my issue. It was a problem with the SIM card, which while using my wife’s phone, they turned off then, on again.  This seemed to refresh the card and I got better reception, now receiving calls at home for the first time, in a long time.

I would like to thank you for your kind service. I have been with EE since the days of Orange and the good customer service I received is the reason why I stay put with EE.  Many many thanks.

Mike

Leanne_T

Thanks very much for coming back and letting me know @mgunnill 

I am very pleased to hear this has been sorted for you 🙂

Have a lovely week. 

Leanne.