Roaming help

Davidm1066
Explorer

So I have 28 EE Sims (data and phone) all on a business share contact.. this happened other a year ago and now it’s happened again and my reseller and EE don’t have any answers. 

I am currently in Portugal and phone was fine for several days and then all off a sudden the 5g disappeared and 3G did and o lost all internet .. I tried everything even swapping with my wife’s Sim (same contract) and it proved my phone was ok and was the sim… I contacted the reseller and everything was apparently fine on the account.. I bought a local esim and all ok with my phone.. no several days on my wives phone done exactly the same .. looks like we both have a limit whilst roaming but apparently not according to EE but I think the operator NOS is restricting us.. no other networks to choose .. any ideas .. I have a iPhone and the other phone is a Samsung.. 

6 REPLIES 6
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Have you exceeded your Monthly Roaming Data Usage quota or FUP. I believe the FUP is 30gb when Roaming

@EssexBoyEE , if on contract it is 50gb, on pay as you go it is 25gb.

@Davidm1066  how long have you been abroad?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

We have been hear for 8 days with another 3  to go .. total share pot is 100gb and no way I have got any way near that .. don’t know the exact usage but will prob be around 3-4 gig and her ladyship leas but lasted a day longer .. at the end of the month total share pot is normally around 45gig of usage…

@Davidm1066 , have you done a manual network search to see if you can hook up to another network? It could be a network problem in Portugal.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Had pages to try and in the end said it must be the network over hear .. then my wife’s down the same two days later .. odd thing it I know my phone can pick up another network and work fine on 5g as the esim is working fine but when I search using the EE sim I can’t find the other network, like it’s blocked as it’s no there preferred partner 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Davidm1066 

If you manually search for other networks on both phones do any show available? 

Can you make calls and send texts?

Leanne 🙂