cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roaming issues

JanetP1
Explorer

Hi Mike. No help to ypu I'm afraid but just to support what you say as I have the same problem. Am in Italy. Checked about the add-on on my account stating that I can roam for £2.29/day if I happen to use roaming before I left UK and EE blurb said I didn't need to do anything before going as it would all kick in as it's listed as an addon. I'm now stuck in the same circle of hell as you where I keep getting told to call 150 or CS, which of course I can't do!! Sort this out EE! If I should have texted Roam before leaving to activate an add-on listed on my account make that clear!!

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Unfortunately it's correct to say that adding a billing add-on does not automatically enable roaming.

And if you travel abroad without enabing roaming, you are in a catch-22 situation and will need to contact EE CS via another means - Skype is often a good solution.

Regardless of billing add-on, texting ROAMING to 150 before leaving the UK is always recommended.

JanetP1
Explorer

PS I trued phoning customer from my friends phone (not an EE user, paying £4/month kess than me and has free roaming!!) and the call wouldn't even connect so had to give up!!