cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is not receiving messages from Portugal Gov

JoaoPereira92
Explorer

Hello, I can't receive authentication codes from Portugal Gov, and seems like other phone services are okay, any help regarding this?

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

There's been some recent posts reporting issues with receiving SMS from foreign senders, the issue could equally lie with the sender.

You should report this to EE CS in the first instance, but if the issue is caused by EE's anti-spam platform, it will need resolving by the sender with relevant advice.

Thank you, No help from customer service since I can't even report it via phone call directly as I'm always sent to a machine which will tell me everything is working just fine. I have no idea how to deactivate the anti-spam platform, is there any way to do this? My partner uses another provider in the UK and there is no problem with this Portuguese Government service.

@JoaoPereira92 wrote:

I can't even report it via phone call directly as I'm always sent to a machine which will tell me everything is working just fine.

I'm guessing you're choosing one of the automated options on 150, choose an alternative option to avoid that.