cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone All Rounder plan, no TNT sports

MrOwl
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I’m on an iPhone all rounder plan and have Apple Music selected as my inclusive extra. I can change my extra now at any time, however when looking through the options I’ve not got TNT sports. Is there a delay in this showing due to the recent name change from BT sports?

11 REPLIES 11
misslzaman
Visitor

Following up on this, as I am also experiencing the same issue!

I am on an All Rounder plan with 1 Inclusive Extra, but no option to add it to my account / activate it as TNT Sports is not appearing in the drop down of Incluse Extras. I have called 150 and chatted to 3 teams this weekend, and all I got in return was being passed from one team to another, so I gave up!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MrOwl  and @misslzaman,

Are you able to select it by texting SWAP to 150?

James

I’ve not done that as I didn’t actually want to swap it yet, I want to swap once the champions league starts, but I did wonder where it had gone as it was one of the main reasons I went All Rounder. 

James_B

Hi @MrOwl,

If it still isn't showing in My EE when you're ready to switch, you'll be able to activate it using the text service.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

MMC15
Visitor

Hi, I just did mine by texting swap to 150 and it was really easy from there

So, just to confirm as I am in the same boat. I've selected an iPhone all rounder plan which says tnt sports can be included for free but when I get to select my inclusions tnt is only available as a paid extra. If I go ahead and take out the plan, I can then add tnt sports as a included, free extra afterwards? So I select none of the inclusions when taking out the plan to leave a space to add tnt after?

Leanne_T

Hi @Liam_C 

Are you upgrading or is this a new contract? 

What is the full name of the plan you have selected? 

Leanne 🙂

It's adding another line, using multi line discount. Its an iPhone 15 pro, 125gb EE iPhone all rounder. It's lists tnt as a paid extra on the page for 20£ and only includes apple TV/ arcade, roam abroad etc as selectable free extras.

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @Liam_C 

To make sure the plan will include TNT Sports as an Inclusive Extra please give us a call on 150, the team can check the plans available and help you get this ordered. 

Leanne.