cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: new sim being sent with phone, can i still use old one

Gibson175
Investigator
Investigator

nding that it is one of the worst providers with VERY SLOW 4G and very very rarely 5G and when i have had 5g (which is very rare) that is also slow.

on EE 4g Facebook can not be used all photos/vids are blanc as EE 4g is unable to load… messenger rarely works and will not load up…

is you are seriously considering switching to EE i would reconsider, it’s one of the worded service providers in the uk and certainly the slowest - you have been warned.

4 REPLIES 4
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

This will be a localised issue, and certainly not applicable on a national basis.

Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

Where I live the EE service is way better than all other networks and Ive tried all 4 main mobile networks.  It depends on area and so many other things but best option is try a few pay as you go sims  from different providers and work out which one is best for you’re area. 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
i travel all over the uk… rarely see a 5G signal, usually a slow 4G.. i was on Vodaphone before and it was a much better and faster signal 🤷

Sent from my iPhone
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

I also travel nationally, and have the opposite experience of yourself - various national benchmarking surveys also evidence a different experience to yours.

But this is good evidence of mobile networks always being subject to local differences, there may also potentially be an issue with your device if you are experiencing such widespread issues.