Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T Mobile 6 month Web 441

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello  yes as you cat see   my the  name  - a bit of a T-Mobile  fan 

I have this question to ask .  

i am  light user ,  so  i have be  using  "6motweb" to 441   that has been working well for years 

this month pay £40- to top up   on the 8th march, now by 30th march  it has stopped work its really  bazaar as it has been working well for the  last  to year  then out of the  blue,   this  happen 

Any one ???? or am i the last soul use T mobile 

if you  text  150  balance the sms   reply back  the following ? 

You have £0.00 of credit. Internet

onyour phone, internet on your

phone,unlimited  T-Mobile Monthly

Talk Reward text and internet

on your phone  Make the

Most of your credit .Get 100 mins,

400  text and a Massive 1 GB data

to use over 30 for  just £10 Text

PACK10 to 441 to buy  

spend hour listen to customer service soft sell  to  mover to  EE 

are there any  out their who still use T-mobile  ,

when talking to them  saying that i can open up  " gov.uk and  Nhs.uk " pages  only 

all i get form customer service is  

YOUR SIM CARD BROKEN / YOUR  PHONE BROKEN

this was shock to me as my  phone is  " mint condition "  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

hello  

after long conversions  the conclusion  i can come to  is it need more  money  on the account   customer  service  refused  to help 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tmobilefan

Did the Technical Support team try sending a network refresh through to your SIM? Does the SIM card work OK in another device?

Chris

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

the internet only works again after applying for more credits this month

now spend a total of £50. when the 1Gb  booster  ran out  the  6 month web stopped working again 

it has become clear  that  you only after er  money  out of me  as the   sms  no reads

You have £0.00 of credit. Internet

on your phone, internet on your

phone, Tmobile  monthly you have

100 mins  400 texts 1Gb to use for

next the next  30 day

unlimited  T-Mobile Monthly

Talk Reward text and internet

on your phone  Make the

Most of your credit.

this last only  14 day  ??? I have reason to believe it is network side as I had the  same problem  changing from full-size sim to a mini sim card 

bottom line  you want more money form me 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team again to review your account, @tmobilefan.

Chris

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

hello  

after long conversions  the conclusion  i can come to  is it need more  money  on the account   customer  service  refused  to help 

j0hnh4rv3y
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Tmobilefan
I just bit the bullet and moved from TM to EE on my backup iPhone, after using 6MONTHWEB to 441 for years. I have also seen text from 150 saying “Internet on your phone, internet on your phone” (ie twice) even after 6MONTHWEB has expired. What you need to be aware of that TM can then charge £1 per day for data from your credit unless you disable mobile data. There are some benefits to EE.

1. You can’t add TM numbers  MyEE app.

2. TM is 3G only

3. Topping up credit online isn’t possible with TM numbers.

4. I find that EE Data add one work out cheaper.

You say you are a light user, are you aware you must make a chargeable call at least every 6 months (I believe) or your account can be hibernated, I also had my credit zapped due to that regulation.

I would suggest calling customer service on 150 and tell them your 6MONTHWEB only lasted 1 month. But make sure you get to talk to someone who knows about TM.

I hope you get sorted, if you do move to EE I think there is a £5 / month (PACK5) for light users which includes some calls and txts and may work out cheaper than £40 for 6MONTHWEB when you still have to pay for calls and SMS from your credit.

J0hn

j0hn

From memory, and I'm going back a few years now, the original TM 6MONTHWEB was 20 Quid for Unlimited Internet for 6 months (they also did a 1 Day for 50p, Week for 2.50 and a 1 Month for a Fiver) the 1 month and 6 month had a FUP of 500mb per month, but was rarely in forced.

TM then changed it All and basically doubled All the Costs, but the Bonus was that Europe Data Roaming was now included. The 6MONTHWEB became £40 but the Unlimited Web still had a FUP of 500mb per month which was now inforced, the deal was once you went over 500mb each month you could still browse the Web but you couldn't Download or Stream anything, or anything else that involved a Download.

Now, this is where it got a bit confusing and caught peeps out, if you didn't have any Credit or other additional  Packs that included Data, it all worked as described you would get your Downloadable Data back next month, but if you did have Credit or another Bundle, you could still Download after 500mb but the extra Downloaded Data would eat into your Credit or Bundle.