cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM with package, no internet after 2 days

Davewadam
Explorer

I came to the UK on 16th Nov and bought a SIM card from EE in one of those vending machines inside Heathrow. The deal was 25gbp for 30GB for 30 days. I inserted the SIM and after a moment everything was fine and I was using mobile data. After a couple of days an X appeared next to my SIM signal icon in the top right of the screen and I can't use internet. MyEE is showing I have 0 data. AL to 150 says I have 29GB data. Can someone help?

6 REPLIES 6
Davewadam
Explorer

AL to 150 response:

Your current balance as of today 09:12 is £0.00. You have unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 29.0GB remaining until 17/12/2022 for your SIM Local Pack. Your last top up was £15.00 on 27/09/2022 at 15:52. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boosts, go to MyEE. ee.co.uk/myee

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Davewadam

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have mobile data turned on in your phone settings? 

Leanne 🙂

ElijahS
Visitor

I charged my SIM cards with 15 £ , now I want to activate the internet package. I need the internet package activation code thank you

Leanne_T

Hi @ElijahS 

Thanks for coming here. 

Which package would you like to activate? 

Are you only using data with the device, or do you need calls and texts as well? 

Leanne 🙂

Hello. I have a same problem. I bought a new SIM in the airport with 30GB packet of data. But after a day, i cannot access to the Internet. What’s wrong? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Maiaaaa 

Thanks for posting. 

Are you in the UK? 

Can you text BALANCE to 150 and let me know the full reply? 

Leanne 🙂