cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking previous data usage

greenandblue13
Visitor

I am trying to find out how much data I used last month now that my data allowance has been reset. I looked at my bill but it didn't say (as I didn't use more than the limit I have). Is there a way to access this information on the app or otherwise?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@greenandblue13  Yes you can and you can see the last 3 months of usage and the current month usage via your online account.   On the home page you just scroll down to data usage 

IMG_0642.png

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No, but you can on your mobile's Data Usage if you sync it with your billing period.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@greenandblue13  Yes you can and you can see the last 3 months of usage and the current month usage via your online account.   On the home page you just scroll down to data usage 

IMG_0642.png

Not any more.  My EE account now shows only 2 months under usage history and the EE app does not show any history. Why?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sirbu4

Have you recently made any changes to your plan/account?

Do you have the latest version of the app?

Katie

No changes made to my plan/account.

Downloaded the app this week but as far as I can see it does not show past data usage.

Simon

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Sirbu4

Do you have an unlimited data plan?

Katie

No, my data plan is limited.

Simon

Katie_B

Is your data refreshment date near @Sirbu4?

If yes, please let us know if this updates for you once your plan refreshes on the app.

Katie

No idea, Katie.  What is data refreshment and why would it affect the data usage history?  Up until this year I have been able to see the past 3-4 months usage without any difficulty.  Now I can see only one past month.