Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access add-on.ee.co.uk. I get message below

Gordon75
Investigator
Investigator

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server.

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try another browser.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gordon75  Are you sure you are using the correct web address as I get that when using what you’ve type.         What add on are you trying to acquire 

Ah, you might get that if you include the terminating 'dot' in the typed URL, i.e. "add-on.ee.co.uk."

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Gordon75       Try this 

http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase

Thanks but I get same error message.

i am following link on EE site after logging in so I am not mistyping address.

I have tried switching off WiFi but then get message that I am not connected to internet.

so I try another router - then get the Non Acceptable message.

I currently have a data add on that works fine and is being used up. I simply wanted another to kick in when my current one runs out. Whole thing is strange because I was able to buy this current add on ok.

i only use EE mobile  occasionally - this time because my holiday rental BT router is less than 2mb/s.

I have an EE phone number so I will simply call them. I have experienced such difficulty before and ended up calling them. 

Thanks.

yes - no mistyping. I also try to simply follow the EE link on their site.

trying to get 10mb add on for my EE 4G mobile device.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Gordon75 

Please give us a call on 150 and the team will certainly get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

Sorry Leanne, but it’s a 4G Mobile WiFi device that I have and I can’t make calls from it. I will need to call from a different device which is non-EE.

I do have EE numbers that I called a couple of years ago when I had same problem (07953966250 or 08009566261) , but maybe you could give me the up to date EE number for Mobile Broadband support that I should call.

thanks and regards

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gordon75 

Our Contact EE page has up to date contact details for calling from a non EE phone 🙂

Leanne.