cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff Praise

DDevon
Visitor

I transferred our mobile account to EE following advice from BT on the 18.3.24. It should have been straight forward but it wasn’t and I needed considerable advice and help from the EE customer service people. 
I spoke with Lucy on 21.3.24 who started to sort out the situation. I also spoke with Denise on 23.3.24 who was also patient and tried to put my mind at ease. 
Following a text  from EE on the 26.3.24 I rang the customer service again who explained that Lucy had sorted out all the issues. 
All the EE customer service people I spoke with were patient, thoughtful and calm. Lucy and Denise were particularly kind and called/ texted me to reassure me after my contact with the call centre. Lucy was finally successful in sorting out our mobile account and I am so grateful to her. 
The EE customer service team are great at supporting their customers especially people like myself who are not as confident as some. 
Lucy and Denise should be commended for their work. 
Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @DDevon 

Thank you very much for coming to the community and letting us know how great Lucy and Denise have been getting everything sorted for you.

This is amazing feedback and very much appreciated. 

I hope you have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.