cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poppy Appeal

HenleyRBL
Visitor

Good afternoon

I have been asked by a member of staff to post this here.

My name is Kate, and I am the Vice Chair for the Henley in Arden Royal British Legion branch. 

As you are probably aware, this year's poppy appeal launch will soon be upon us.

Every year, the Henley in Arden and district branch, hold their annual fish and chip supper, to end the appeal. This year, we have returning favourites, “Off the Grid” to entertain the guests. This takes place on 18th November.

Alongside this, we introduced “the grande poppy appeal raffle”. Tickets are on sale to the community through the whole appeal, and indeed again on the evening. Last year we raised over £800 on the raffle alone. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could raise more this year?

I am writing to request a donation from you for the upcoming raffle. Our event will benefit the whole community and the funds helping thousands of veterans and their families. I am seeking a variety of prizes to offer the guests and make our event, once again, a huge success.

I believe that your contribution would make a significant impact on our event. In exchange for your donation, I would like to offer recognition at our event and in all of our promotional materials. This would provide you with an opportunity to support a great cause and be recognised for your generosity. 

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to read through my request.

Should you require further details or information, or indeed would like to make a donation, I can be contacted on:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or alternatively, the chair can be contacted on:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your generosity and support for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. 

Sincerely,

Kate xxxxxx
Vice chairman 
Charity number 219279
2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HenleyRBL 

Thanks for getting in touch about this. I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. 

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Great charity, hope you do well 👍🏻

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.