cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complimenting a staff member

Rohann91
Visitor

Hi, I can't find where else to do this except the generalised feedback text message for EE.

If possible I would like feedback to go to the line manager for a customer service agent in the tech help department who I spoke to today. His name was Morgan and I rang at approximately half past 12 regarding my pixel 6.

He took details from me about the issues I am having with a severe and sudden drop in battery life. He took into account the fact that I rely on my phone heavily for medical reasons in the way of alerting caregivers and storing emergency medical information regarding life threatening conditions.

Therefore, when it became evident that the attempts to resolve my battery issue that I had already done were not going to solve the issue, he took my needs into account (off his own consideration, not my request) and recommended that I go into store rather than have the phone collected so that I can have a temporary replacement.

He offered to book me an appointment but suggested I could try popping into my local store first as there weren't slots available in the next couple of days to book and I may be able to get it sent off sooner by popping in, but that if they said I needed to book, I could then do so.

In my experience, it is rare to find customer service agents at service help centres who will take the time to really consider a personal situation and needs of the customer, as opposed to giving a general answer.

I was very impressed with his service and that he was not rushing me. I would like his line manager to be able to feed this back to him as I know good service is often not complimented enough and people only tend to contact to make complaints and miss out on the opportunity to give positive feedback.

Is there a way of getting a compliment to him?

Rowan

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rohann91,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, it's great to hear about the fantastic service you received from Morgan. 

Your comments in reply to the text survey you received will automatically be shared with Morgan and their manager.

James

Rossashworth98
Visitor

Hello, I would like to say that one of your staff members on the sales department was brilliant. He was understanding, patient, informative and most of all a brilliant bloke to chat to. His name is Kristers. He was brilliant. Really good asset to your team. 

Thank you

Ross.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for stopping by to share this feedback for Kristers, @Rossashworth98.

I'll do my best to pass it on.

Chris