cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - No solutions

Zakcdedeoglou96
Visitor

I've been 3 weeks now with EE Broadband, swapped from BT. One big reason I recontracted was because of the game pass. I spoke to 150 3x times already getting different answers. I tried to activate it, using different browsers, devices, app etc, no avail. 

The first time I called 150 they told me i need to wait 14 days from my activation, I did.

The second time I called 150 they told me it's actually 17 days because it took a bit of extra time to set up the contract

Now it's more than 3 weeks, still can't access it, I called and they said it's an error on their side and can't solve it there and now but fill some forms. 

What do I do? I signed up this contract explicitly because I was sold on thr game pass.

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Zakcdedeoglou96 

You'll need to go via the complaints process.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
rzsorin
Visitor

I am having the same issue, ordered the internet in November, it is end of March and I still don`t have the pass, did 2 complaints, the first one was solved and closed complaint but I got no answer or game pass, nothing.

Now I am emailing with Rachel, and she stopped answering the email after asking me something... 

It is unfortunate, overpriced and terrible customer service. I should have gone for the Vodafone, cheaper and better from what I hear from friends but now I am tied in a 24 months contract, well, 20 months left... Can`t wait to leave EE.

John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rzsorin, welcome to the forum and sorry that you're having such difficulty getting your Game Pass. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

Cheers

John