cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate Game Pass Ultimate add-on

SnoopDogg
Explorer

I just moved from BT to EE, primarily to get the extra 12 months game pass. I’m getting this error when I try to activate: we’ve had a problem loading this info. Please try again in a while. When I joined EE, BT literally right away cancelled my game pass! Something needs to be done about this, I imagine everyone signing up to EE is getting this issue.

Can someone look into this error ASAP? I’ve had to go out and buy a one month game pass subscription so I can continue playing online.

I don’t have time to sit on a phone all day as I’m currently having cancer treatment. I can send my email address to contact me.

Can someone get in touch ASAP?

3 REPLIES 3
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SnoopDogg I'm sorry to see you're getting an error when trying to claim your game pass. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the community support team and we'll raise a case with the Xbox team.

Thanks

Neil

AndyMcD
Visitor

Having the exact same issue. Moved from BT to EE on Fibre 900 and can't activate game pass. 

While I can understand IT issues there are people reporting this for ages. 

I'm sure EE could post a more meaningful message on the activation page of who to contact rather than a pretend Please try again and waste everyone's time. 

Guess I'll need to try pot luck and call EE and hope the person is helpful. 

Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @AndyMcD,

You should get the help that you need when you ring in. The person that you speak with needs to fill in a form that gets sent to our Xbox internal team if they can't help.

Let me know how you get on, please.

Thank you

Daniel-S