cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE smart hub plus is a joke

M1GHTYB34R
Visitor

I’ve had EE Full works kit 6 days, install was complete faff, the most convoluted installation process I’ve ever had. 
speeds great  I get 800Mbps, everything connects great until you want to game. CoD mw3 I have to try and connect 8 times to the servers before actually being able to game.

tested various settings, port forwarding still the same out come disconnected from server, when I do get on the split second lag spikes every other minuet are horrendous making the game unplayable. 

tonight I plugged in my old BT HUB to test a theroy and it connected to the games servers instantly, I tested this several times over an hour with out fault and the game ran smoothly 

what’s wrong with your hardware EE I believe you’ve got it hidden behind a pay wall hence the GAME MODE offer.

cancelling the contract tomorrow and going back to my BT HUB

2 REPLIES 2
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @M1GHTYB34R I'm really sorry about the problems you're experiencing, I think it would be good to get our Hub team to look at this.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

If you have the hub plus try using the geo filtering i have the actual modem Netduma and its come ting me only to the uk servers low pong .