cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE 4g broadband/12mth xbox pass

58Clem58
Explorer

Recently 1 of the team was very gracious in answering my query very quickly.

It regarded being new to EE BB as well as getting 12mth box free. The email asking for details was accidentally deleted and can't be retreived.

It was regarding me getting the EE installed but I never got the the 12mth box game pass.

A member of your team asked me for details including the username for the xbox account. Would it be possible to have the message resent so that I know which information is required?

There may be one complication that I discovered this morning. I think that both me and my partner are both paying for the same broadband on separate bank accounts. I'm as you might see am the main account holder, but the broadband was either transferred to her or it was hers from beginning. But given it was BT originally and it was me who transfered to EE 4g before passing it to my it to my partner. I was in belief that it was faster, but I now regret moving, despite being sent 2nd device buffering occurs in rooms it never did before. Anyway, I'll need to contact ee on Monday to sort the payment issue out. Which is probably why the 12mth game pass was never forwarded to me. Thank for your reply.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What BB did you have with BT? Was it it fixed Home BB? If so, you don't switch or transfer from fixed BB to 4G mobile BB. So you will be paying for 2 contracts; fixed BB from BT & mobile BB from EE. Your partner will need to contact BT to cancel the fixed BB in order to stop paying for it.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @58Clem58 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

To access the message that has been sent to you previously, please check your community inbox. 

Do you have home broadband or a 4G WiFi device? 

Has your partner received any texts or emails for the Game Pass? 

Leanne.