Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Website/account issues

Liz_02
Investigator
Investigator

Good evening,

For the past few weeks, I have been having issues trying to fully access my EE account, on two different laptops and my mobile. I am able to log in, but then experience problems accessing anything else. I just keep getting various error messages. Last weekend I wanted to upgrade my broadband as my contract is shortly ending, however,  I  was not able to manage the upgrade online, due to the issue,  so I rang sales and everything was sorted out via a call.

I am currently trying once again to access my account to check the order and status and once again I just keep getting various error messages.

I know I am not the only once experiencing these issues, as I have seen a few posts stating similar problems. 

Has anyone got any ideas to help me resolve the issue?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Liz_02

Thanks for coming here. 

It's great to hear that our sales team were able to help and get your broadband upgraded.

What error messages are you seeing?

When speaking with the team did you notify them of the errors you are seeing online?

Katie

Liz_02
Investigator
Investigator

Morning Katie,

I did mention to the salesperson, that I am having difficulties, and nothing else was really mentioned.

The error messages mostly are: 

EE 1.PNG

EE 3.PNG

EE 2.PNG

Can you please advise what my next steps should be in order to resolve this issue. 

Regards.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me and providing a screenshot of the error you are seeing @Liz_02

I'd recommend giving our technical care team a call who can refresh your account. If this does not resolve the problem, they can then raise a ticket for this to be looked into further. 

Katie

Liz_02
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie,

Many thanks, i will call the technical care team, shortly.

Have a good day.

Regards

Katie_B

Be sure to keep us updated here on the community @Liz_02

Have a lovely day, 

Katie

Good evening,

Update.

Still not able to access App or my account. I am able to log in see my profile, but that's about it.

I have very recently upgraded to full fibre and would like to utilise the App, as its part of the service I am currently paying for.

I Spoke to EE yesterday, who said they would transfer my call to the tech team, they came back to me and said tech team are not taking calls, as its a known issue...and would be sorted out soon.

However, that's what EE have been saying to me for weeks and people have been posting on here for months about the issues.

May I ask has anyone been able to get their issues with the App or account sorted, or do we just have to wait until they sort out a fix, which currently seems to have a very long timeline.

Can anyone please assist.

Regards.