cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't merge my mobile and broadband account onto ee app.

Neil17f
Investigator
Investigator

I have somehow ended up where my mobile email address ends @Gmail.com and my broadband email ends @googlemail.com.Even though they are technically the same and i get emails from ee for both mobile and broadband to the one account.The problem is as far as the EE app goes it treats the emails as two completely different emails so i have ended up with two accounts.if i want to view my broadband account and I'm logged into my mobile account in the App i have to log out then login to my broadband account re submitting a pin number and setting up fingerprint sensor again.Then if i log out and log back to my mobile account i have to repeat this process.I have contacted ee on numerous occasions as this has been going on since January and all i get is we have put a request into the technical team but nothing ever happens.I can't add either account to the other on the app because it just comes up with we are unable to process your request as an account using this email is already setup.I basically need one of the online accounts deleting so i can log in to the app link the account which was deleted and Bingo.Sounds easy but with ee it obviously isn't.

1 REPLY 1
John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Neil17f, sorry your accounts haven't been merged yet. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get this chased up for you.

Cheers

John