cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**???? my £24 contract for two Sims and I'm charged over double

puddle_jump13
Explorer

My DD just came out and it was over £54 including a 3 min call which cost over £17.  I have unlimited calls/text/20gig date on both,  but I can't check my bill because it does not load EVER.  Last month it was higher as well. I've been charged for texting pictures from Google message and apparently I have a load of add ons that again no idea and can't check. Apple TV was supposed to be six months free (never used it I have android and not sure what the other one is but there's that).  I do not understand the charges. Had no notice that the invoice would be so high.  Only went with EE as Plusnet tapped out but this is not on.  I still can't get any signal on the underground or sign into hotspots and it's not the best deal out there.  Anyone else know about these random add ons.  3 min call at £17+ no idea but cannot check. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What are the 1st 7 digits of the number charged £17?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

No idea.  Still cannot check.  Have tried to contact EE, but they make it impossible. I'm on a rolling contract so I'm just going to look to move, my daughter can't use WhatsApp or her tracker app won't load either unless connected to WiFi, if have suspicious of that if her other apps also couldn't open and she still has all her data at the end of the month - she was always over her limit or at least almost over on previous contracts so this makes no sense.

I'm really annoyed that EE have made no attempt to contact me, despite em trying to webchat, emailing and calling.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @puddle_jump13 

Are you able to check your bill this morning through your EE Online account? If you find out the prefix to the number, we can see if the charges are correct.

Chris