cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

being charged extra for changing to sim only

wilada
Explorer

Today I've changed my plan to sim only, contract ends on 08/11/22 and when I looked at upcoming bill I'm going be charged £27 extra, WHY? you say you need 30 days notice to cancel a contract but when you change plan it takes effect straight away so you can charge me for my current contract and the one i've choose? why not start the new plan at the end of my contract? i find this absolute joke? might just cancel all together and go somewhere else now.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

At a guess the new plan's charges have been generated but the credits for the previous plan haven't appeared yet - but if you're concerned I would recommend calling CS on 150 who have access to your account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

What plan were you on before, and what have you changed to?

When did you make the change, and when is your monthly billing date?

What explanation is given on your bill for the £27 charge?

wilada_0-1666206240210.png

This is what it says, but when I click on it to see what the charge is for it don't show me. My phone bill was £74 before but changed to a sim only plan which is £31 a month. Why not change the plan at the end of my contract

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

At a guess the new plan's charges have been generated but the credits for the previous plan haven't appeared yet - but if you're concerned I would recommend calling CS on 150 who have access to your account.