cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade/retention

Kerr69
Visitor

EE prices wild have just cancelled 3 lines & broadband saving £56 per month EE profiteering 1 phone 15 EE £57 new deal £29.99 sim only EE £19 new deal £6.99 was all so easy don’t be afraid to leave & save money been with EE previously T mobile for 30 years not interested in keeping customers anyone else had similar experience 

1 REPLY 1
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Kerr69,

You tend to find that the price you pay is reflected in the services you receive. EE is on the more expensive end of mobile and broadband, but you do have to remember that EE is its own network, and does not piggyback off others, and it's the fastest in the UK and has the best coverage, customer services and modern features (eSIM, Watch eSIM,  WiFiCall etc).

For example, GiffGaff, Tesco, Sky, Lyca, Voxi, Virgin, Lebara and Talkmobile all piggyback off O2 and Vodafone and their speeds, coverage and lack of features are reflected in their pricing.

Cheers,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM