cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from SIM only contract to full contract

fernw85
Investigator
Investigator

I have been on a SIM only contract for years. I currently get £30 discount a month for being a good customer. However my credit score has just taken a big hit and dropped very low. Is it worth applying for an upgrade to full handset contract?

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@fernw85 : You can but try! Credit scores are only marketing devices on the part of Credit Agencies.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@fernw85 wrote:

However my credit score has just taken a big hit

To add... there's no such thing as a credit score you can buy - this is just something that certain credit agencies use to sell you what is a meaningless number..

You have a statutory credit file containing details of your financial history, which lenders score against their own criteria. That's the only scoring that matters, and it's not anything you can view or buy.