Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Costs

Geriguiguitu
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade since my contract is ending but every phone I look at on EE says that I'm not eligible for any plans and wants me to pay full price for just the phone. Are there problems with plans on the Pixel 8 series?

I just want a new phone and a new plan.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Geriguiguitu  Are you going through your EE account to upgrade? 

Yes. I use the EE app and click the Upgrade advert-looking thing which take me to the browser store. I then log in to the store and encounter the above issue. I've tried logging out and it seems everything is cheaper and shows the deals properly but it won't allow me any plans for new phones when I use my account.

@Geriguiguitu  Try clicking manage,  view your full usage,  your plan details, scroll down and you should see UPGRADE.    

I followed your instructions and it leads me to the same place where I have the issue. I click on the phone I want but it wants me to pay in full (or pay so much upfront that I'd only pay £1 /month for the phone) and for plans says "No plans available. You're not eligible for any plans for this device right now.". 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Geriguiguitu 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry that you're not able to view your offers online. I recommend calling 150 so they can look into this for you, or pop into your nearest EE Store.
Chris