cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved Nightmarish Experience with EE Customer Service

KayLB
Explorer

I feel compelled to share my recent and ongoing nightmare of an experience with EE’s customer service. Over the past two years, I’ve faced a myriad of issues, from fraudulent practices to faulty devices and unreasonably high fees.

Despite numerous attempts to seek assistance through the help chat, my concerns were met with dismissiveness and a complete lack of resolution. The recent chat concluded abruptly, offering no solution and suggesting I call for further assistance. This feels like a runaround rather than genuine support.

I’ve tried to be patient, but the lack of accountability and commitment to resolving issues has reached a breaking point. Closing the chat without any resolution is simply unacceptable.

I’m turning to the EE community for insights, advice, or perhaps a glimmer of hope for a resolution. Has anyone else faced similar challenges with EE’s customer service? How did you navigate through it, and were you able to find a solution?

I hope that by sharing my experience here, we can collectively shed light on the need for improved customer service practices within EE. Customers deserve better, and it’s disheartening to see such negligence in resolving long-standing issues.

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @KayLB 

I suggest you make a complaint and then escalate this issue if needed. 

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint

There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.