cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up plan with collections but lost service

sjharrison95
Explorer

Hello, 
I set up a payment arrangement with collections a couple days ago in order to start getting my debts paid off, I paid £10 towards this but agreed to pay £61 a month for half debt and half phone contract after the lowered my data so I could pay less. This was all fine with me and I was putting bits of money away to pay my bill at the end of the month, but I’ve just had my services cut off for not paying. They did it right after the phone lines closed and I’m going to a funeral in London tomorrow so I need my data.

Does anyone know if this is normal? I’m hoping that because I’ve set up the payment plan they will reinstate my services. I was promised they wouldn’t be turned off and so I’m worried I was lied to.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @sjharrison95

Welcome to the EE Community.

I would recommend giving us another call this morning and speaking with our collections team. 

Should you have set up a payment plan and have made a payment to keep your services active the team will be able to activate this for you. 

Please be sure to keep us updated here on the community. 

Katie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@sjharrison95  Customer services is still open,  until 9pm

I spoke to someone on the webchat and they just told me they can’t do anything because it’s in collections 😭

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @sjharrison95

Welcome to the EE Community.

I would recommend giving us another call this morning and speaking with our collections team. 

Should you have set up a payment plan and have made a payment to keep your services active the team will be able to activate this for you. 

Please be sure to keep us updated here on the community. 

Katie