cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposit

Nathanboase84
Visitor

I'm a new customer and had to pay £100 security deposit up front for my phone due to my credit score but if I was to take out another phone would I have to pay the deposit again or because I'm an existing customer just the upfront cost of the phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Nathanboase84 ,

Welcome to the community,

`You would have to wait at least three months, as EE would need to see that you make your payments regularly, before you can do this, due to your low score.

It is best to speak to customer service, as they can see your account and let you know, as there is no account access here.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Nathanboase84 ,

Welcome to the community,

`You would have to wait at least three months, as EE would need to see that you make your payments regularly, before you can do this, due to your low score.

It is best to speak to customer service, as they can see your account and let you know, as there is no account access here.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.