cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remaining Device payment

arifHoque1234
Explorer

I am using  monthly EE contract device for Two years contract. But since a few month I am suffering from device connectivity issue. How I see remaining  monthly device payment without sim plan?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@arifHoque1234   If you have a flex tariff you can see how long you have left to pay via the EE app.    Open the app click MANAGE>BILLS & PAYMENTS>SEE YOUR BILLING & DEVICES> on your flex pay click SEE DETAILS.   There you’ll see whats left to pay.    But at the device isn’t 12 months old you you have a warranty on the device.  Contact Apple and they can run tests on it to see if it’s faulty and fix/replace it if needs be. 

Have you tried a network reset on the device?   This is in SETTINGS>GENERAL>TRANSFER OR RESET>RESET>RESET NETWORK SETTINGS. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Did you take out a flex-pay plan? If not, there is no separate device payment.

EE's traditional contracts have no concept of paying off the handset. You agreed to pay the same price for the full duration of the total bundled contract.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@arifHoque1234 wrote:

I am suffering from device connectivity issue

What is the device connectivity issue you're having?

arifHoque1234
Explorer

Iphone 15 pro

@arifHoque1234   If you have a flex tariff you can see how long you have left to pay via the EE app.    Open the app click MANAGE>BILLS & PAYMENTS>SEE YOUR BILLING & DEVICES> on your flex pay click SEE DETAILS.   There you’ll see whats left to pay.    But at the device isn’t 12 months old you you have a warranty on the device.  Contact Apple and they can run tests on it to see if it’s faulty and fix/replace it if needs be. 

Have you tried a network reset on the device?   This is in SETTINGS>GENERAL>TRANSFER OR RESET>RESET>RESET NETWORK SETTINGS.