cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Terrible customer service

Typemahon
Explorer

Had a similar issue which I am dealing with now.

Returned a faulty phone and my account is still not resolved. Spoke to about 15 colleagues across  over 10 calls over the last 3 weeks and they keep on telling me to give it 78 hours and it will be resolved, it's been nearly a month now.

I called twice today, one at 8am and I was told to call back at 9 as one of the departments were closed. I called again at 9 and was told to get in touch with some one else and that the wrong form was filled.

I asked to speak to the manager and the colleagues said the manager is not willing to speak to me. I was in complete shock. 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Typemahon 

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. 

Have you returned an upgrade/new contract device that was faulty and the account has not been updated? 

Have you raised a complaint to get this looked into? You can find details on our Make a complaint (ee.co.uk) page. 

Leanne.

Afternoon @Leanne_T 

Thank you for picking  this up.

Its quite a shame as this issue could have been easily resolved but it has been stretched soo far to this point.

I return a new contract device on the back of an approval from a team leader and the account has not been updated.

I have raised a complaint through your Web platform yesterday and on the back of my call with 2 of your colleagues today another complaint has been raised on my behalf with ref: ID22557489.

Please take some time and review the notes on my account, to fully understand why I am soo frustrated 

Thank you.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Typemahon 

I am very sorry we have no access to the account and notes to look into this for you. 

Our complaints team will be in touch once they have reviewed your query and looked into this for you. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Leanne.