Steledekobi
Visitor

So why am I still paying 58 pounds every month 

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steledekobi,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please can I take some further information about your query?

Are you trying to cancel a pay monthly plan?

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Steledekobi : These mobile contracts don't just end, just the min. term expires. They are not fixed term contracts. After the min. term they just carry on at the same price on a rolling 30-days' notice basis until you explicitly cancel, upgrade or port your no. away. There will however be a 10% discount after 3 months.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Steledekobi  EE now offer a new tariff type where you pay for the device and tariff separately.  It’s called flex pay and you can purchase the device over 24 or 36 months but the tariff itself is 24 months.   Your current contract is a standard type contract where the device and tariff are billed as one,   Once you have reached your minimum term, you need to either upgrade to a Sim only to have a cheaper tariff rate or allow it to continue as it is. Or do a full upgrade and you can have this new flex pay tariff.