cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Billing

Andypate54
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. I have a number which as been given to be by ee. I don't use and I didn't ask for. They are refusing to remove it from my account even though I have been with them over 35 years. I just thought they could sort something this time. But no. It's all about Money. Nothing back for loyalty. 

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Andypate54,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you take delivery of the device/SIM?

Did you inform customer care within 14 days of delivery that it had been sent to you in error?

James

Hi no unfortunately I did notice it till it was to late.i was hoping after being such a loyal customer over the past 35 years that ee might have just helped me this once. But apparently not. Loyalty means nothing now. Its all about getting the Money in. Such a sad sign of the times. Just asking for a little bit of help. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

What product is it @Andypate54?

James

I was told my contract was up for renewal. So I rang the 150 number. And spoke to a lady. Told her I wanted to lower my costs. Which she did for my xxxxxxxxxxxx number. But also upgraded the number they sent me with a Google pixel which I didn't want to do. She sent me a Samsung phone which I have now. I have never use the other number. But because ee are asking me to pay for it I'm back to square one financially 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]