cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non trade in charge

Derren2502
Contributor
Contributor

I received my bill today and I have been over charged by £715 across two devices due to a “non trade in charge” one of the devices was traded in for an upgrade in November I received a text message dated 29th December to say they “had received the device that I agreed to trade in” and i haven’t heard anything since, the January bill was as expected and now the charge has been added to the February bill. I spoke to an agent on live chat earlier today and they said because the bill was raised today that I have to wait 24hrs before they can do anything!! Subsequently both my devices have been disconnected today even though the bill isn’t due until 15th February, meaning I can’t even phone 150 to speak to someone because it’s been cut off. Unbelievable service to a customer of over 8 years. Also won’t be paying for the days that my phones are disconnected.

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Derren2502 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

To get the trade in charges looked into and the bar on your account, please call us from any other phone on 07953 966 150, and the team will help you further.

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.