cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contrac and add-ons promissed by phone but not in operation after 14 days

veryoldcustomer
Explorer

hi,

It was a real nightmare to open a new contract 12m on the 3rd july when I was abroad in France. The first a commercial proposed contract price for £20 per month with the most important for me roaming including international calls. I've obtained this price as an old customer with £8 per month loyalty discount . The next day on the 4/07 my roaming was cut. After 150 call I have to waite 3 days (72 hours) for 'call listenning' procedure (still no roaming). After 3 days I had a call that the roaming was well negociated and approved. But on occation of this call I wanted to be sure that my international calls from UK will be included in my £20 plan; it was clearly said that I have £12 for all other add-ons and £8 for 1000 minutes of European calls. What a surprise when on the 24th of July (the date of billing) I can't do any international call - 150 call explained that they need to do 'call listenning' procedure (3 days waiting). This time after 3 days it was clearly said no international call included. After checking my most recent bill on 25th of July is clearly written WHITHIN ALLOWANCE that I have my 1000 mins of International calls. See below attachements: 

veryoldcustomer_0-1690577814871.png

Complain ID21045723 was immediatly closed after EE call to me on the 28th of July with statement:

veryoldcustomer_1-1690578315201.png

Below the summary of my add-ons:

veryoldcustomer_2-1690578426414.png

What you advice to do? I want to leave EE after 20 years of commercial relationship and suit them. Have you had similar experience?

Best Regards

Veryoldcustomer

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @veryoldcustomer 

Welcome to the community. 

Could you please confirm if the screenshot of your add-ons shows all add-ons that are active?

If you text AL to 150 what reports back?

Speak soon, 

Katie

veryoldcustomer
Explorer

Hi,

Could you explain why my plan signed on the 3/07/23 contained free roaming when abroad and free calls outside the UK to Europe, and now everything is changed? Fot me it means that you EE has chanched T&Cs of my 12 month plan without any agreement. Even my add-ons on myEE are achanged without any advise!! 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @veryoldcustomer

Welcome back to the community. 

Could you please confirm if you received your international minutes add-on as mentioned on your call when upgrading?

Roaming for all customers now is chargeable, more information on this can be found HERE

Katie