cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New charges

Brentjackson
Visitor

Has anyone else had a txt today saying their bill is going up by retail index plus a few extra percent? I got one here below, when I check my account and log in there is no information about this. 

Hi from EE. From 31 March 2023, as set out in your terms and conditions, we're increasing the charge of your monthly price plan(s), selected add-ons and selected out-of-bundle charges by 14.4%, in line with the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate of inflation published on 18 January 2023 at 10.5% - plus an additional 3.9%. You'll find details of any active add-ons on your latest bill or by logging in to ee.co.uk/myeebusiness. Visit business.ee.co.uk/pricechange23 to contact us by Live Chat and to find out more about the price rise and how EE are investing to provide you with a brilliant connection. If you are not the account holder, please let them know about the increase.

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Brentjackson : Everybody on contract has been / will be getting them in next few weeks.

As stated it's in the T&C's you signed up to - see Mobile CPI plus price changes

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
cdx
Visitor

Yeah got a message to say mines is going up by £7.67 a month and my sons £6.16 a month. Ridiculous prices

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@cdx   Good job your not on O2 or Virgin mobile that’s going up 17+%.