cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving EE when contract ends

LH6978
Explorer

How do I go about ending my contract or moreover, not renewing my contract in August when it ends?

I'd also like to keep my number. How do I do this please?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LH6978   You can just request your pac code by texting PAC to 65075 you can do this when you’re within the last 30 days of your contract and you just give that code to your new provider.  This will automatically close your account with EE.    Do not stop your payment method as you might be charged for any out of allowance charges.  It’s best to wait a couple of months before you do this by then all payments should have been made and any refunds back to you should have been completed. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LH6978   You can just request your pac code by texting PAC to 65075 you can do this when you’re within the last 30 days of your contract and you just give that code to your new provider.  This will automatically close your account with EE.    Do not stop your payment method as you might be charged for any out of allowance charges.  It’s best to wait a couple of months before you do this by then all payments should have been made and any refunds back to you should have been completed. 

LH6978
Explorer

Hi,

How do I use your new app to find out information, such as, when my contract ends?

I can't make head nor tail of your new app!

Thanks,

Lisa

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LH6978 

Please log into the app and select Plans and Subscriptions then View your plan details. You will find the contract start and end date 🙂

Leanne.