cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to pay my outstanding bill now, delayed due to fraudulent activity that o

Oldsojee
Visitor

Well will like to pay my direct debit outstanding balance for last month, couldn't make it due to some fraudulent charges carried out on my account last  month, all sorted now and will like to make my payment of £127 now, please. 

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Oldsojee 

Welcome to the community.

Is your Direct Debit still set up with your bank? Usually we'll try to take the payment once, then a few days later. If the second one doesn't go through, the Direct Debit is usually cancelled.

Chris

GJH6
Visitor

I cancelled  my direct debit due to fraud and have cancelled my contract and agreed to pay £150 about 3 weeks ago. I have heard nothing. I cannot see how to access my account

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@GJH6 : This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)