Reny220877
Investigator
Investigator

Hello I need to cancel two phone lines Please 

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Reny220877 : If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I do not want to change companies I want to cancel and no longer use those two lines, the numbers *********** and ********** I want them to remain in my contract, now there is no email where I can file a complaint because coincidentally the company's app does not work, I cannot see my contract online and see the phone numbers because I don't know them by heart at this time I need an email address to be able to report this situation

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Reny220877
Investigator
Investigator

incredible in this company the app does not work I cannot see my profile just when I remove cancel two phone lines or how to report by email no emergency number for these cases the truth is that the service is very bad

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Reny220877

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you looking to cancel a line?

What happens when you try to call 150 to report the problems you are experiencing?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Then call CS to cancel them with 30 days notice. They can't remain on your contract if you cancel them but you could request they be moved to PAYG.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Reny220877 wrote:

I do not want to change companies I want to cancel and no longer use those two lines..... I want them to remain in my contract,

There are 4 ways a mobile number can cease being part of your contract

1: Use a PAC to port them to another operator, cancelling your EE contract in the process

2: Legal change of ownership to transfer them to another EE account holder

3: Disconnect the lines under 30days notice

4: Cancel your contract under 30days notice and migrate them to PAYG.