cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR When linking account (We have to stop here)

VinceMC
Explorer

Hello I was contacted by a member of staff to change my rolling contract to a new 24 month contract at £11 a month on Saturday which I agreed to. We went through this over the phone and he assured me there is nothing I need to do on my end and everything would be switched over just fine I just need to restart my phone.

I have now received a text to pay a new bill which is due on the 13th but when I try to link this product to my EE app so I can pay I get an error saying to pop in store so they can verify or call EE. I am currently abroad so can do neither of those things and I'm really annoyed that this needs to be done at all as one of the selling points the agent gave me was there was nothing to do on my part and everything would be handled over the phone and I just need to restart the phone. I will not be back in the country until the 20th which is of course after the 13th so can you please assist with this.

I have no method of contacting EE over the phone I can receive a call however as the agent contacted me just fine and went through the sales process. I also do not see the live chat option on my EE app.

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @VinceMC

Thanks for coming here. 

I am sorry to hear you are receiving this message when trying to access your bills online. 

Before moving to your new contract, could you access your EE account OK?

Katie

Hi Katie

I was able to Contact EE Support me via social media and get this sorted
out.

Thank you for getting back to me, we can close this thread now.

Thanks, Vince
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know @VinceMC

Have a great day, 

Katie