Complain

Ayoubadam
Explorer

Dear [EE Company],

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue with my recent bill. As per our agreement, I agreed to pay £74.10 monthly for my mobile phone service. However, I have noticed that you have charged me £84.77 instead.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter and rectify the issue as soon as possible. If there has been an error on my part, please let me know so that I can rectify it immediately. However, if this is an error on your part, I kindly request that you adjust my bill accordingly.

I would like to thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

There is no access to individual customer accounts on this forum.

You can view your bill breakdown via your myEE online account - all additional charges will be shown on the bill.

Any queries can be raised with CS by calling 150 from your mobile.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

The answer to your query is in the post above, the one to which you've replied.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

That 14.4% increase exactly fits EE's annual Mobile CPI plus 3.9% price changes that you contracted to & agreed to when you signed up for your plan.

This user group is not the platform for serving formal notices upon EE. That will found in your T&C's which you again agreed.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)