cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant add another line/handset to my Business account

Matt_1978
Explorer

Hello,

I have a business account with EE since the last 10+ years. Over the last 2 weeks I have been trying to add another line/handset to this account. 

The sales call goes as far as agreeing the T&C electronically and then at the last stage the sales agent cannot complete the order because of an "issue" with the account. It is not an issue from our side it is an issue from EE's side. I have tried to order this handset/line approx 6 times over the course of the last 2 weeks, everytime it has been with a new sales agent and the cycle repeats in exactly the same way ending at the point where they are not able to complete the order.

A single user fault has been raised for more than 2 weeks and the problem is still not resolved. This is incredibly bad service as I now have a new employee who has not got a phone. 

Who can I speak too to escualte this and get it resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@Matt_1978 wrote:

A single user fault has been raised for more than 2 weeks and the problem is still not resolved...Who can I speak too to escualte this and get it resolved?

Most fault tickets will have an SLA attached, the agent may not be keen to disclose this but there should be an escalation procedure within CS, for overdue & unresolved tickets.

On Tuesday I spoke to a sales agent who tried to order the phone and once he realised that he was not able too and had seen that a Single line fault had been registered, he said that these can take up to 2 weeks to resolve. He told me to call back today as this would of been the 2 week anniversary from when the fault was reported.

I called back today spoke to another agent who again tried to order the handset and he was basically saying he doesn’t know why it won’t let him place the order and there is nothing that can be done in terms of escalation. He said there is no manager or supervisor who would take my call to take this complaint to the next level, even if I looked at leaving EE,  nothing would be resolved any quicker. I find this hard to believe. 

this is business account and my business depends on having a reliable service from the provider and waiting more than 2 weeks to spend money with them and take further services from them is not acceptable. Shocking really 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

I would be tempted to callback and see if you get advised the same. If you do, then you have the basis for a complaint if you are so minded.

If you do find different advice is offered, then chalk it down to a misinformed agent.