cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled order but still received my items.

Sywmz
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered 2 items a from EE and cancelled them the next day on phone as I didn’t have a form of ID. 

Ee woman stated that the contract is cancelled, I then get a text from DPD an hour after stating ‘we are expecting you’re parcel from ee’

i then called back to confirm the contract was indeed cancelled and I was informed the the dispatch text was a formality and the items will not be sent to you he stated on this call as contract is cancelled 

well comes the next day and I get a time slot for my EE delivery. I then get back onto the phone to  EE and explain what happened. The person I spoke to confirmed it was cancelled for the 3rd time! I said I was receiving the phones still and what should I do. The person simply said to me ‘you can do what you want with the items’ And that he couldn’t find anything on my account supposedly

the next day the set up a direct debit in my bank so I called and they confirmed for me that this was also a formality and will cancel. He even said haven’t received any items.

I have the opened the phones to see if I can link it to my ee which I am unable to do so. Are we allowed to keep the items because the person said we can do what we want with them? 

I also have a cancellation email stating I’ve been issued refunds and the order is cancelled. PLEASE HELP. IM MORE THAN HAPPY TO RETURN THE PHONES I JUST DONT WANT TO BE CHARGED FOR BEING MISLED BY EES STAFF

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sywmz,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you'd like to keep the phones, please get in touch with Customer Care to see if the cancellation can be reversed.

If that isn't possible, they'll be able to send out a returns bag for you.

Thanks

James

Hi James.

thanks for replying. I’m going to fill out a returns form and request one this way.

I have a payment due to come out in 3 days too that’s appeared in my bank for a sum of £89 (the monthly Payment if the contract wasn’t cancelled). I’m guessing ee are fully aware that the contacts cancelled as I have the email stating so. could I cancel this DD if they told me I can even tho there a payment to come out in 3 days?

say if the contract was not reversible. Would I be entitled to keep the phones as they were sent in error or will the require them back? I would like to clarify that the items are unfortunately opened as I’ve been trying to get them paired with the my EE app for clarification as I have had little emails regarding my whole order and direct debit set ups etc. 

I only have the Order confirmations email and the order cancellation email 

looking forward to hearing back, Ryan. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sywmz,

You would need to return the phones if you'd like to cancel the contracts.

I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Care as soon as possible to discuss this. 

As we can't access your account via the community, we aren't best placed to advise you on what has already been arranged regarding your cancellation, and any billing implications that might have.

Thanks

James