cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation trauma and complaint

Bigmark396
Investigator
Investigator

I'd rang to end my monthly contract 30 days before its end date, receiving a text confirmation for the date it was to be closed. Shortly after the cancellation date, I got a bill for the next month. I rang to explain, a new cancellation was added ( said the previous hadn't been processed correctly) and now I've been charged for those days inbetween, even when I'd requested a cancellation correctly the first time and didn't use the SIM. I've made a complaint but no update and no final bill and this was over 14 days ago. EE had taken a payment too, which caused me to miss another payment and get charged - which regulator/omsbudsman do I escalate this too to get my money back and compensation? I've contacted EE three times now and I can't face it again.

11 REPLIES 11
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bigmark396,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received an update on your complaint.

When you made your follow up calls, could the EE Guides you spoke to see a record of your complaint?

James

Hi James,

I raised the complaint on my last contact. I've been sent a complaint ID via text but then had no follow up communications from EE to update on the progress.

James_B

Hi @Bigmark396,

When was the complaint raised?

The current response time is up to seven days.

James

@Bigmark396   When did you make that complaint?  

The complaint was raised on Friday 27th October

Christopher_G

Hi @Bigmark396 

Have you heard anything today?

Chris

Hi,

No, nothing today, no emails or any communications. Just logged into my account to see if there was a final bill or an updated bill but can't see any sign of my account or previous 6 months of bills when I log in. 

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Bigmark396

I have sent you a private message to gather more details. 

Katie

carmamir
Contributor
Contributor

Just got to Small Claims Court, the Judge will decide based on evidence if they have mis-sold you the new contract.

It is cheap and fast (that costs small % of the amount that you are owned by EE)