cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Sim Only

JuliaBa
Visitor

I have requested for my Sim Only Plan to be cancelled and for the line to be disconnected on a specific day many times and EE told me this was happening but clearly not as the line is still connected on the disconnection day and the plan is still showing on the EE app saying I am due to get billed for next month. CANCEL MY PLAN PLEASE  AND REMOVE THE LINE🥺 😭😢

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JuliaBa    If you’re still within your contract term you need to give 30 days notice to terminate and you’ll be required to pay off that contract to the minimum term date.  You’ll get a 4% discount on that required payment.    

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@JuliaBa , We cannot action your request here, this is not customer service and we have no account access, just to add to what @Chris_B  has written, you need to give the 30 days notice time to run until you are disconnected and if your minimum term has not ended you will be liable for the payments too.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@JuliaBa   I should have also said you don’t choose the day that contract is terminated it’s 30 days after you make the request to terminate.