cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my bill date on the app without calling EE

dancinintherain
Visitor

Is there any way I can change the date I pay my bill through the app without calling EE as I need to change the date my payment is due but I have difficulty making phone calls. 

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No. Call EE to change your billing date & your payment date will follow in step.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dancinintherain 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you try changing the direct debit date in your My EE account online and selecting Menu > Bill and payments> Direct Debit, does this change the date for you? 

Leanne

@Leanne_T : I thought there is no DD date in your MyEE, only the bank details?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Hi @XRaySpeX 

I do have manage direct debit in My EE online and can change the date for this 🙂

Leanne.

Owen211
Visitor

Hello I need to change my bill date as not due to be paid until the 14th July 

Katie_B

Hello @Owen211

I would recommend giving us a call on 150 and speaking with our customer care team. 

If your new date is going to be after a bill is due please let the team know if you are unable to make the payment. 

Katie

appleby2
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

How awful, the person says they struggle with phone calls and ask to have a solution that doesn't involve a call and they just get told 'no'. Surely there's something that can be done online for people with autism etc. who can deal with their own things but are non-verbal! 🙄

CABS13
Investigator
Investigator

I agree. I am not always comfortable calling to make payments as discussing financial business over the phone isn't the safest thing. As its easy for next door to overhear! I find this compromises my privacy. As they will take anything they can! Not only this I like to look at the what I am doing, looking at the numbers, and I find paying by app far preferable. 

Katie_B

Good morning @CABS13

Welcome to the community. 

Do you have a direct debit in place? if yes, you can change your bill date within your My EE app by following these steps:

Bills & payments > Scroll down to 'Change Direct Debit date' > Select a date that is suitable to yourself. 

If you are not on direct debit please let me know.

Katie