cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye bye EE after 21 years!

Grabonzer
Investigator
Investigator

I called up 150 to arrange a new handset/ contract on Saturday. After 30 mins was offered a deal worse than the one online! 
I can get a much better deal elsewhere (iPhone 15 pro 20% less over 2 years elsewhere).

To top it off had a call today. It went along the lines of “ hello you requested a PAC code are you thinking of leaving EE”? “ Erm, yes I can get a better deal elsewhere unless you can change my mind”. “ Oh ok bye then”. Wow, I  feel so valued!

Very poor and pointless call! 

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Grabonzer 

I am very sorry to hear you are leaving us and the experience you have had when you called.

If you would like to discuss your options with us again before taking out a new contract elsewhere, please contact us to see the available options for an upgrade. 

Leanne.

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Is there a reason you didn't accept the online offer that you sound happy with?

Contracts are still MUCH cheaper elsewhere! 
I was offered a SIM only deal by EE worse than the one I have now. 

A bit late for that but thanks for the reply. EE seems to be poorer and much more £££  these days. Not a premium service really as it makes out to be. Takes ages on hold to get through on 150. Sad to be leaving after being such a long term customer.  

EEoops
Explorer

Same here. 

Apparently EE have forgotten the concept of the lifetime value of a customer. 

P. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Sorry to hear that, @Grabonzer and @EEoops 

Our upgrades teams should be offering you a deal to stay, if you're open to that option.

Chris

Thanks but they were far from competitive. 

P. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Mod Edit: Removed signature containing links and personal information]

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Always ensure when considering a new network, to test out coverage & service in all the areas you'll want to use your phone. A PAYG SIM is ideal for this.

Far better to discover coverage issues before porting out, than after.