cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Broadband from old EE to new EE

Cotswolds17
Investigator
Investigator

I decided to stay with EE when my contract was due for renewal but I now can't access my account online in spite of several phone calls to Customer Services. The message 'Account Closed' is displayed. However I have recived 2 e-mails inviting me to login online to see my final bill and details of my new service. I think 3 customer service agents have tried to rectify it but to no avail.  Has anyone else had the same trouble?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Cotswolds17 .   It is only at present for new customers or customers moving over from BT BB current customers of EE BB can not move over to it yet.   Unless this has changed my information is from December so it might of changed now. 

Cotswolds17
Investigator
Investigator

Received 2 e-mails asking me to login to my account to see my last invoice from old accouñt and first from the new account. However it says Account Closed so I phone Customer Services and asked for Neil Fasey as he promised to sort it but spoke to someone else who told me the computer can't cope with the BT merger. He also said they hope to get it sorted by June! In the meantime I have asked for bills to be posted. Ihave now spoken to at least 4 different people and each has a differennt story!